Thursday, May 8, 2014

go to the movies this weekend!

Three posts in one week.  Can you handle it?  I had to pop back in and tell you why you should most definitely go to the movies this weekend.  Three words.  Mom’s Night Out!  

Several weeks ago Peter and I had the privilege of attending a pre-screening of this movie and let me tell you, it is outstanding.  By far one of the funniest (non-cheesy but super clean) movies I have ever seen.  Every mom will relate with the struggles, laugh till it hurts, and probably cry by the end.  Your husbands will like it too.  Trust me – mine is super picky and he liked it! 

Watch the trailer below then run to the phone, find a babysitter, and go on date night.  This weekend. You won’t regret it, and you deserve it!  

Happy Mother's Day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment