Wednesday, March 4, 2015

busy mama & answered prayer

Remember when I wrote a few weeks ago about how I'd been so busy with therapy?  Well - I can honestly now say that was nothing!  Not only am I working part time jobs, running to therapy appointments, caring for Grandma and our family, but I am now up to my eyeballs in a month of classes to become a CNA.  In our state, as the parent I can become a licensed CNA and be Zachary's home healthcare nurse!  I'm spending every evening this month in class practicing all the nursing skills, taking notes, praying my way through tests, and drinking coffee.  Lots of coffee!  This week are class finals, next week are clinicals in a nursing home facility, then next month I will take my state test.  Phew!  Prayers are appreciated that I actually pass after all of this hard work! :)

Yesterday we received an answer we've been waiting on for almost 4 months.  Zachary will get the insurance coverage he needs!  No more restrictions on therapy, and I can make the calls to get the medicines and pediasure we've been waiting on as well as get him his own walker. (We've been borrowing one from therapy) Of course God made me learn to wait and pray and trust all the way till last minute, but He came through and answered all those hours on my knees in prayer and yes, sometimes doubt!

Thank you for walking this journey with us.  Many of you have been bringing us meals during this busy month and I can't begin to tell you what a huge help it has been.  How much better it is to not do life alone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment